Regional Finance Analyst
Salary SGD72000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 23 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Finance Analyst job has just arisen at a dynamic Fortune 500 firm based in Singapore.
About the Regional Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the APAC Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial results for APAC. You will be a financial expert to the regional business network functions to enfore compliance with the firm's operation policies and SOX requirements.
- Assist with consolidation, closing and reporting of Asia Pacific results together with reporting manager
- Prepare and analyse financial results against forecast, plan and previous year and assessment of bad debts provision/reversal at APAC level
- Act as a trusted advisor to the regional business network functions e.g. IT, Finance, Marketing, HR, etc. to enforce compliance with Firm's financial, operating policies / procedures and SOX requirements
- Support management of working capital
- Liaise with internal/external auditors for quarter / year end audits
- Identify training needs and co-ordinate training programme for Asia Pacific for the regional business networks
To succeed in this Regional Financial Analyst role, you will need to have prior experience in a Big 4 auditing firm and at least two years' FP&A experience within a dynamic US MNC environment.
- Accounting/ Finance degree or accredited CPA professional qualification
- At least two years' experience FP&A function
- Prior experience working in Big 4, US MNC and/or dynamic environment preferably in a service industry
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and ideally with working knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Hyperion Planning, PeopleSoft, Cognos, or TM1
- High level of enthusiasm and have the passion to deliver results in a fast-paced, matrix-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work within tight deadlines
- An eye for detail, accurate, and accountable
- Culturally sensitive, have strong communications and influencing skills, and is able to work with different nationalities
This company is a Fortune 500 firm and is a market leader in its field. The company offers great opportunities for rotations in this dynamic environment.
If you are a progressive Regional Finance Analyst seeking the right opportunity to strive, this is an excellent opportunity.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei