Salary SGD9868.10 - SGD11662.30 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 23 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operations Controller job has just arisen at a well-established luxury retail business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Controlling, you will be part of a high potential regional team.
About the Operations Controller Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for providing financial and operational support in the region through close partnership with the Supply Chain Director and key stakeholders in addition to covering a multibrand portfolio.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and preparation of budget and revisions for Brand HQ and for the region
- Follow-up and control monthly invoicing as well as fixed costs and POs approved by Production Manager
- Hands-on preparation of Journal Entries of accruals to be given to accounting during the closing period
- Invoicing of joint venture warehousing and transport activities and ensuring billing is recorded in the P&L
- Monthly analysis of cost by cost centre and variance analysis with latest revision, budget and prior year
- Follow-up on Asian subsidiaries logistics cost as well as transportation cost for the brand
The successful Operations Controller will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals in a multi-cultural and highly-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least three to four year's relevant experience in supply chain finance, in a multinational organisation
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or from business school
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and an analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong