Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 10 March 2017
An exciting Business Analyst job has just become available at a respected European listed MNC. The role is centrally located in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
The Business Analyst will be one of the go to person for any reporting and analysis related issue and will have to work closely with the business and finance stakeholders in the countries and to liaise with the group HQ.
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidation of various reports for selected subsidiaries across Asia-Pacific and provide key performance indicators for quick and value added analysis
- Responsible for the budgeting process for selected subsidiaries from the planning stage to the preparation of final presentation material
- Provide guidance and assist subsidiaries in the areas of accounting and financial/ business analysis requirements and in Controlling module in SAP
- Provide accurate, reliable and timely data and information
- Identify major variances against Forecast, Budget and Plan and provide quick and value added analysis
- Ensure affiliates are able to provide reliable financial reports and analysis
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, you must possess a Bachelor's degree with minimum four years' experience in Finance (primarily in Management Reporting and Budgeting).
- Minimum four years' experience in a Big 4 firm followed by some commercial experience
- Motivated individual who can work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Hyperion and CO module in SAP
- Possess excellent communication and business partnering skills to confidently liaise with people of all levels and from different cultural background
- Have interest in joining an international company which is promoting international mobility
This Fortune 500 Company needs no introduction and is expanding across the region. This is a great opportunity to join a well established European listed company which still have some wide development plans in Asia and that is able to offer international move.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi