Salary Competitive + AWS + 15% Bonus
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 07 December 2016
A varied and interesting Financial Analyst role has arisen with an industry leading manufacturing and production company. Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, you will focus on management reporting, spend forecasting and EDB claims.
About the Financial Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for all management reporting and forecasting activities of the finance function in Singapore.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecasting processes including template preparation, extracting output files and archiving each forecast submission
- Serve as a liaison between corporate, and divisions for projects and information flow
- Prepare and consolidate routine financial reports and dashboards for management and executive reviews
- Responsible for timely month end closing for administrative and management cost centres
- Interaction with management in supporting spend variance analysis
- Ensure the accounts are in compliance with US and local GAAP as well as SOX requirements
- Own and drive the EDB grant claim process
To succeed in the Financial Analyst job, you must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Accountancy with and ACCA/ CPA qualification
- Prior hands-on experience with TM1/ Falcon/ Hyperion or similar forecasting platforms will be preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to SAP cycle allocations & reporting
- Positive attitude with attention to detail & quality of work
This manufacturing and production company is a market leader in its field. You will receive the opportunity to work with industry veterans in this role. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow