Senior FP&A Analyst
Consultant Hanako Fukae (R1552079)
Date posted 19 October 2016
An exciting APAC Senior FP&A Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected European IT company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional CFO, this is a role for regional FP&A Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the APAC Senior FP&A Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining financial analysis for the APAC region, delivering the highest quality service alongside finance teams in overseas. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the FP&A process to collect, analyse, verify and report financial information.
- Financial planning cycles, including budgets, business development plans and latest estimates
- Support the CFO and the Director of FP&A in consolidation of global financial reporting and ad hoc analyses and in production of corporate reporting requirements, including monthly and quarterly highlights
- Internal management reporting & variance analysis for APAC
- Monthly business performance reviews
To succeed in the Senior FP&A Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Three to five years of regional FP&A experience
- Experience in IT or service industry
- University Degree or higher
- CPA Certificate and Big 4 experience are preferred
- Minimum travel required to overseas office
This international IT company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC FP&A Analyst role. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552079 Hannah Fukae