Regional Logistics Analyst
Salary SGD81000 - SGD82000 per annum + Performance Bonus
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 07 October 2016
A multinational in the shipping industry with a global footprint has a requirement for a Regional Logistics Analyst as a result of business growth and team expansion to business partner with the trade and logistics team.
About the Regional Logistics Analyst Role:
Reporting to the FP&A Manager and Regional Logistics Manager, you will oversee the overall analysis for global container costs and preparation of month end reporting, budget and forecast.
- Provide timely and accurate logistics cost and imbalance analysis which includes variance analysis for container cost, development and maintenance of models, providing analytics to optimise fleet size and cost effectiveness
- In charge of coaching two Logistics Analyst Assistant
- Take part in SAP system improvements and improving of processes
The ideal Regional Logistics Analyst will be degree qualified in Finance & Accounting or equivalent, preferably with a CA/CPA qualification with 3-5 years of financial planning & analysis experience in an established multinational.
- Has experience working in a shipping company
- Strong communication skills, an eye for detail and have prior working experience with ERPs and business intelligence tools
This well established company needs no introduction and is recognised as key leader in their field of expertise. There will be great career progression with opportunities to grow with the business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi