Salary SGD60000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accountant role has become available at a fast growing fintech firm with a global presence.
About the Accountant Role:
As a member of the finance team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of accounting procedures across the organisation. You will also have the opportunity to identify and implement improvements to our current processes. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Create and consolidate the statement of account
- Manage monthly and annual closing processes for multiple corporate entities and overseas subsidiaries
- Perform account analysis to make sure that entries and balances are correct
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger to ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations
- Prepare and review project costing reports
- Prepare management reporting and recharges
- Month-end intercompany billing
- Process staff claims
- Participate in annual and interim external and internal audits
- Prepare journal entries relating to amortisation, depreciation, accruals, and a variety of other information with appropriate supporting documentation
To succeed in this Accountant role, you will need to be a highly experienced accounting professional who works well with ambiguity in a fast-paced business that is in a period of change.
- CPA certification
- At least a bachelor's degree/postgraduate diploma/professional degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Working experience in financial services and/or Big 4 a plus
- at least five years' working experience
This growing fintech firm is at the forefront of a major change in the financing space for developing/emerging markets. They are growing aggressively in the region and globally with Singapore being a hub for their global operations.
If you’re driven, ambitious, and looking to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this Accountant role is right for you.
Apply today or get in touch to learn more.