Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Associate job has become available at a prestigious private equity firm with a core focus on infrastructure and energy in APAC.
About the Finance Associate Role:
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of financial reporting and administration in one of the most successful, fast-growing P/E firms in Singapore. You will also support the CFO in implementing changes and best practices across the business.
- Manage the information flow, relationship and work product of the outsourced accounting administrator and assess their performance periodically
- Assist with the review of and preparation of monthly (management companies) and quarterly (investment vehicles) financial results to the Group Controller
- Review the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of all fund related entities and ensure all transactions are captured and coded correctly in accordance with company policies, Singaporean GAAP and/or IFRS
- Review investor allocations, capital call and distribution calculations and notices with the help of the fund administrator
- Prepare and submit any corporate income tax filings and Singapore 13R/X tax requirements and prepare and review quarterly GST returns with the assistance of outsourced accounting administrator
- Work with the investment teams on asset funding and dispositions
- Coordinate, analyse and manage the quarterly valuation process
- Ensure all financing compliance such as interest payments, refinancing arrangements and anything else required as per debt covenants
To succeed in this Finance Associate role, you will need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a nimble environment sees taking on new responsibilities as a growth opportunity. You will need strong experience within P/E and an ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders around the region.
- Independent and critical thinker with strong analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently interact with senior management, external vendors and peers
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with accounting software packages are must-haves
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including report writing)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
- History of working effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve optimal results
This Private Equity firm is the largest independent infrastructure/real estate investment manager. Since 2011, the business’s investment/divestment track record demonstrates a world-class investment team with almost US$3billion raised in private equity,
If you’re driven, ambitious, and looking to work with some of the leading investment professionals from the region in a premier international private equity firm, this Finance Associate job is right for you.
Apply now or get in touch to learn more about this exciting role.