Senior Accountant (Statutory and Tax)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD6500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 4500 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Accountant (Statutory and Tax) job has just arisen at a well established US listed multinational company based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high potential regional team.
About the Senior Accountant (Statutory and Tax) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing statutory and tax support in the region working closely with business partners and teams across functions and regions.
- Drive local compliance initiatives and statutory tax reporting to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Support the monthly/quarterly and annual closing process to perform financial analysis review according to US GAAP requirements
- Manage the annual statutory audit, corporate income tax and indirect tax to provide insights into impact of SFRS, SG IRS and US GAAP on business
- Be a key member to consolidate the plans and presentations to the senior management
- Support process improvement, implementation and automation across and engage with business stakeholders/project teams to drive new business initiatives in accordance to local statutory and tax guidelines
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
The successful Senior Accountant (Statutory and Tax) will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least three to four years of relevant work experience in a Big 4 firm or in statutory and tax reporting
- Degree holder in accounting/finance with an international accounting qualification
- Experience in ERP systems. SAP experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player, self-motivated and analytical
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this Senior Accountant (Statutory and Tax) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong