APAC Accounts Receivable Executive
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Mary Clare Abraham (R1981568)
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 media Singapore SG SGD 55000 63500 63500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive APAC Accounts Receivable Executive job opportunity has just become available at a global digital media firm in Singapore.
About the APAC Accounts Receivable Executive Role:
As an integral part of the finance team, you will be an instrumental business partner in the smooth and efficient operations of the department.
- Issue invoices across the region
- Chase PO
- Manage the region’s cash collections
- Reconcile and report to debtors across the region
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Line Manager
To succeed in this APAC Accounts Receivable Executive role, you must possess strong management skills and business partnering skills.
- At least four years' experience in invoicing and credit control
- Customer centric and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and numeracy skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia is advantageous as the candidate will be required to work closely with counterparts in the region
- Highly meticulous and proactive
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel and Word
Having a global footprint in the digital media industry in over 100 countries, this leading company has impressively grown over the past 20 years.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981568 Mary Clare Abraham