Balance Sheet Management Manager (Contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-08-28 banking Singapore SG SGD 5500 6500 6500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Balance Sheet Management Manager (Contract) job opportunity has just become available at a corporate bank in their office in the CBD.
About the Balance Sheet Management Manager (Contract) Role:
In a strong team of four, the Balance Sheet Management Manager will be responsible for analysing balance sheets and P&Ls, as well as working with the business to analyse, strategise and recommend liquidity optimisations for the Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO).
- Balance sheet management: managing balance sheet liquidity risk, interest rate risk and capital position
- ALCO sponsored projects: to plan, coordinate ALCO sponsored projects to meet ALCO’s objectives. This includes performing the required analysis, coordinating with relevant stakeholders, tracking of project tasks and responsibilities to apprise ALCO on the project status regularly
- Regulatory compliance: develop solutions for managing a strong balance sheet, liquidity and regulatory capital in accordance with group liquidity policies, PRA and MAS regulatory requirements
- Corporate governance: develop and maintain ALCO processes to ensure ALCO discharges its governance responsibilities. This includes secretarial arrangements, report production and the tracking of all ALCO’s responsibilities as per ALCO Terms of Reference (TOR)
- FTP governance: oversee FTP processes to ensure compliance with FTP policies and procedures as per latest FTP policy and practice guide
- FTP/COL implementation: to support CFO and Singapore ALCO, in collaboration with treasury to develop solutions for implementing FTP and COL related policies and procedures in the country
To succeed in this Balance Sheet Management Manager (Contract) role, you will be a qualified accountant with strong working experience in dealing with balance sheets and analysing P&Ls.
- Preferably a qualified accountant or MBA with previous experience in the banking/financial services sector and familiarisation with computerised accounting and processing systems
- Should possess basic knowledge of banking transactions and have general knowledge of banking regulations
- Should possess basic knowledge of financial markets products offered
- Should be conversant with financial analysis tools
- Should be a resilient, self starter with well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Banking/finance services experiences with strong control background
- Proficient in MS Words, MS Excel applications and PowerPoint presentation
If you are keen on learning more about the opportunity to work for one of the most well-known banks in Singapore, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap