Assistant Business Finance Manager
Salary SGD71500 - SGD75400 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 71500 75400 75400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Business Finance Manager job is now available in a global automotive firm based in Singapore.
About the Assistant Business Finance Manager Role:
You will be working in a diverse and sales oriented environment, which requires flexibility and an ability to carry things through while priorities could quickly change. You will work closely together with management of Region Thailand as well as the APAC Finance Director.
- Be responsible as a business and financial partner to the management team of Region Thailand and handle all business control functions
- In cooperation with management establish financial plan, forecasts and estimates
- Interact with management and colleagues/peers in regional market units and APAC as well as external customers, distributors, banks and auditors
- Support APAC Finance Director in different areas and ad hoc support to rest of APAC
- Support Buses Region International (BRI) Business Controller in different areas
- Ensure proper financial month-end closings and reporting is done in cooperation with ACC and other stakeholders
- Perform deviation analysis of KPIs ( DSO, DIO, ROC, Cash flow, etc..) and provide timely and accurate financial/management information and reports for management on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Prepare Annual business plan, financial forecast and estimates according to current schedule and in cooperation with management. Ensure accuracy on the input
- Maintain good relationships with Accounting and Company Control (ACC) and other stakeholders to ensure the day-to-day accounting and finance matters are well managed and coordinated
- Support and manage the credit process and actively prepare for invoicing and unit release
- Support BRI Business Controller in different areas including invoice coding workflow, provision account reconciliation, management surcharge booking, inventory reconciliation, credit approval documentation etc.
- Challenge our current ways of working and make changes to drive efficiency and profitability
- Manage tender submissions using process with focus on risk management
- Focus on credit management and ensure correct use of DLC in all markets
- Ensure compliance to key policies
To succeed in the role, you should have both Big 4 and commercial experience in accounting.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least four years’ experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to work with non-finance colleague and collaborate cross-functionally
- Structured and driven personality with high integrity, strong perseverance and desire to always improve
- Ability to work independently in a flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prepare well researched plans, anchor them with management and execute them on time and to plan
- Solve issues within APAC in a pro-active and constructive manner, challenge the status quo
The successful Assistant Business Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei