Finance role, Finance transformation/BPR (18 months contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-16 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the MNC specialised in shipping is looking for Finance role, Finance transformation/BPR for 18 months contract job.
About the Finance role, Finance transformation/BPR Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for Oracle system implementation process as well as UAT (user acceptance testing) and BPR business process re-eingineering
- Encourage end users to rationalise why things must be done in a way that benefits the business as a whole and not individual- or site-centric
- Ensure all sites align to standard processes
- Assist the project steering committee in change control, for example, by providing solid evidence why a change request to baselined design or a customisation is required
- FTL takes on a Process Champion role to champion ongoing process improvement with end users. This includes joint ownership with IT for the Production Change Control to ensure all system
- Receive training as master Tester/Trainer, create test plans and perform UAT
- Co-ordinate data extraction, cleansing and validation with end users
- Assist in error corrections encountered during data migration testing and production cutover
To succeed in this role, you have to have Oracle experience.
- Have hands-on experience in ERP implementation including post-live support
- Participated in at least one or more implementations until project closure
- Strong understanding of accounting cycle and process flow from sub ledgers to GL
- Strong communications skills especially in dealing with multiple users from remote locations
- Show strong commitment to see the end of a project i.e. cannot leave before end of project
- Ideally from Marine and Offshore / Shipping / Maritime industries (not a must)
- Ideally have used Oracle (not a must)
The successful Finance role, Finance transformation/BPR candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko