AP Accountant- American MNC
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 accountancy Singapore River SG SGD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant job has just become available in a global services firm, based in Singapore.
About the Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the finance team for the efficient maintenance of accounts payable transactions.
- • Tracking purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- • Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- • Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- • Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- • Responding to vendor enquiries regarding finance
To succeed in this Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant role, you should possess good communication skills with the experience of liaising with vendors across regions for the AP function.
- • Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- • Experience working in the AP function for more than three years is required
- • Strong Excel and Pivot skills
- • Prior experience of using ERP preferred
This organisation is one of the fastest-growing professional services companies globally, with a strong presence in Singapore as its global headquarters. In the last five years, it has managed to achieve double-digit growth and is highly focused on on boarding the right talent to support its growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal