Revenue & Costing Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-20 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Revenue & Costing Analyst job has just arisen at one of the world's leading fast-moving consumer goods companies based in Singapore. This is a 12-month contract role with a high potential for extension or conversion, subjected to your performance and business needs.
About the Revenue & Costing Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for the full sets of accounts at the Singapore plant.
- Responsible for the month-end closing activities, preparing and reviewing the financial statements
- Provide an analytical review on the financial statements for management reporting
- In charge of handling inventory accounting, reporting and reconciliations
- Perform analysis in cost variance and prepare costing reports
- Ensure that the financial accounting activities related to revenue and costing is completed to the corporate requirements
To succeed in this role, you will need to be immediately available and have a diploma in Finance / Accountancy with at least three years' experience.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing / fast-moving consumer goods industry is highly advantageous
- Open to candidates straight out of Big 4
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Self motivated and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This leading global brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They offer a supportive working environment and attractive benefits from a low turnover of staff.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, this Revenue & Costing Analyst job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh