Accounting Supervisor (e-commerce)
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An Accounting Supervisor (e-commerce) job based in Singapore has just become available at an industry-leading e-commerce company.
About the Accounting Supervisor (e-commerce) Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the Finance Director of the organisation and managing a team of three to four executives.
- Managing the financial reporting functions for the organisation
- Monthly financial closing and preparing management reports
- Assisting in implementation of SAP
- Working with the FD towards process improvement
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Accounting Supervisor (e-commerce) role, you should have strong interpersonal skills and have the capability of interacting with regional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified with at least six years' experience
- Experience working on SAP will be preferred
- Prior exposure of working in an e-commerce company, fast-paced environment preferred
The organisation is one of the top-funded technology start-ups expanding exponentially within South East Asia. With diversified business lines under its umbrella, it is a profitable business looking for the right people to be based in the global headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Accounting Supervisor role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.