Accountant (technology start-up)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 26 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Accountant (technology start-up) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the GL Accountant (technology start-up) Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be managing the GL reporting function for the Singapore business, reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- Managing the GL reporting and processing of journals
- Liaising with AR/AP teams to help with the month – end closing activities
- Managing book keeping process for fixed assets and accounting for fixed assets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this GL Accountant (technology start-up) role, you should have strong accounting background with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting with at least five years' experience
- Experience using SAP is a must
- Prior experience working in an e-commerce/B2C tech company is highly preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders across different levels
The organisation is one of the top-funded technology start-ups expanding exponentially within South East Asia. With diversified business lines under its umbrella, it is a profitable business looking for the right people to be based in the global headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this GL Accountant (technology start-up) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.