Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Accounting Supervisor job based in Singapore has just become available at an industry-leading IT company.
About the Accounting Supervisor Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be leading the accounting and reporting functions for the region, while learning the dynamics of operating in a fast-growing company.
- Managing the financial reporting functions for the region
- Monthly financial closing and preparing management reports
- Assisting in implementation of Oracle
- Working with the controller towards process improvement
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Accounting Supervisor role, you should have strong interpersonal skills and have the capability of interacting with regional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified with at least five years' experience
- Experience working on Oracle will be preferred
- Immediately available
This technology organisation is a global brand name, with a strong presence in Singapore as its APAC headquarters and a presence in 20 countries. It has been constantly investing in innovation, and has seen an exponential growth in revenue. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Accounting Supervisor role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.