Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Accountant job has just been made available at an American technology multinational company. You will play an integral role in the APAC team, reporting to the Regional Finance Controller based in Singapore.
About the Accountant role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for financial and management reporting functions for the Asia Pacific region while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Managing the financial reporting and management reporting functions for APAC
- Ensuring compliance to US GAAP and SOX
- Ensuring proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Managing the budgeting exercise and internal controls for the company
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Accountant role, you should have strong interpersonal skills and have the capability of interacting with regional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- CPA/CA with six years' experience in the accounting field
- Experience in USGAAP and SOX is advantageous
- Exposure to using ERP preferred
- Possess good financial acumen and an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
This technology organisation is a global brand name, with strong presence in Singapore as its APAC headquarters and a presence in 20 countries. It has been constantly investing in innovation, and has seen an exponential growth in revenue. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Accountant role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.