Assistant Finance Manager
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 12 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Assistant Finance Manager job has just been made available at a technology multinational company. This job requires you to be an integral part of the APAC team, reporting to the Regional Finance Manager based in Singapore.
About the Assistant Finance Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for financial and management reporting functions for the Asia Pacific region while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Managing the financial reporting and management reporting functions for APAC
- Being responsible for the FP&A functions
- Ensuring proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Managing the budgeting exercise and internal controls for the company
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agents to ensure compliance
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you should have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with regional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Five years' experience in the accounting field
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of written and verbal Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
- Possess good financial acumen and an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
This technology organisation is a rapidly expanding with strong presence in Singapore as its headquarters and a presence in five countries. It has been constantly investing in innovation, and has seen an exponential growth in revenue. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Assistant Finance Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.