Salary SGD48000 - SGD51600 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 08 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Accountant job has just become available in a leading industrial real estate firm based in Singapore.
About the Accountant Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management of a portfolio of 40 and more legal entities, including duties related to accounting, treasury, FP&A, tax, statutory audit, XBRL filing, legal documentation, corporate secretarial filing and documentation.
- Supervise, train and provide guidance to outsourced accountant(s)
- Review outsourced accountant’s work to ensure accuracy and completion
- Review/prepare and analyse all relevant accounting records, reconciliations, schedules for accuracy and completion for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Responsible for treasury functions such as monitoring of cash balances at each legal entity and processing of payments and receipts
- Assist with monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis to US
- Prepare quarterly GST reporting, annual statutory income tax computations and work with in-house tax team together with external tax agent to ensure timely and accurate submission
- Prepare deferred tax computations, tax roll-forward schedules and IC transaction schedules for quarterly reporting to US HQ as well as any necessary information to support US tax filings
- Assist in the preparation of annually and quarterly G&A and tax budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with annual XBRL filing and ad-hoc Government’s survey and statistics reporting
- Ensure compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (“SFRS”), US GAAP, Singapore Companies Act and GST requirements, among others
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Work closely with in-house legal team to ensure timely and accurate preparation and filing of legal documents
To succeed in this role, you should be hands-on and not be afraid of handling large number of entities.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years' relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills in a high-volume environment
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good understanding of SFRS and US GAPP
- Strong Excel proficiency
This leading industrial real estate firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accountant job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei