Finance Manager (Singapore)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 05 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Finance Manager (Singapore) job has just become available at a leading technology company headquartered in Singapore.
About the Finance Manager (Singapore) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting, ensuring financial statements are in compliance with financial reporting standards.
- Preparing the financial report for Singapore
- Timely and accurate income tax computation and filing
- Review monthly audit schedules (Annual Statutory Reports)
- Perform month-end closing
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Singapore) role, you should have excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum four years' accounting/audit experience
- Experience handling full - sets accounts is a must
- Prior experience in Big 4 audit firm is preferred
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is dynamic and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager (Singapore) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.