Senior Accountant (Inventory)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 25 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Accountant (Inventory) job has just become available at an international manufacturing/equipment firm based in Singapore.
About the Senior Accountant (Inventory) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting, ensuring financial statements are in compliance with financial reporting standards.
- Ensure revenue and inventory are recorded in accordance to accounting standards
- Perform month-end reporting for cost accounting
- Timely and accurate income tax computation & filing
- Review monthly audit schedules (Annual Statutory Reports)
- Perform month-end closing
To succeed in this Senior Accountant (Inventory) role, you should have excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Minimum four years' accounting/audit experience
- Exposure to inventory and revenue accounting required
- Prior experience in Big 4 audit firm is a must
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Open to travel to the west
This international manufacturing/equipment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accountant (Inventory) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.