Senior Cost Accountant
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 21 April 2017
An exciting Senior Cost Accountant role has just has just become available at one of the most respected global health care (manufacturing) firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the manager, this key business partner will be responsible for providing financial expertise and solutions to achieve business objectives.
About the Senior Cost Accountant Role:
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance team for Singapore manufacturing operations and the country's overall accounting & reporting.
- Corporate Governance and Internal Controls
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with statutory requirement and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Establish financial closing deadlines and schedules
- Streamline & improve finance processes
- Business partner with operations
To succeed in the Senior Accountant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree/ACCA with minimum eight years' relevant experience
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Product costing experience and good interpersonal skills
- Preferably with supervisory experience
- Ability to lead change in a complex and a highly matrix organisation
This international health care/manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused Senior Cost Accountant (Accountancy) seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian