Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 07 March 2017
A leading IT company is seeking a high-calibre GL Accountant to fulfil a 3-6 months contract.
About the GL Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting on General Ledger accounts for the APAC regions.
- Ensure day-to-day posting of GL journals are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- In charge of timely month-end, bi-annual and year end closing, such as journal posting, reconciliations
- Prepare reconciliation of General Ledger balances against Sub-Ledger balances
- Assist Finance Manager in identifying, follow up and resolving issue arising from the use of SAP system
- Work closely with the Tax team for annual statutory audit and tax filing
- Responsible for fixed assets accounting
To succeed in this GL Accountant role, you will need to have a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy with at least three years' experience in general ledger accounting.
- Immediately available
- Good in Microsoft Excel, preferably with SAP knowledge
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Team player and meticulous
This company offers great learning opportunities for a capable candidate to excel in the role.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh