Financial Reporting and SOX Analyst
Salary SGD55000 - SGD66000 per annum + 22 days annual leave
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 27 January 2017
An exciting Financial Reporting and SOX Analyst job has just become available at a European listed company, centrally located in Singapore.
About the Financial Reporting and SOX Analyst Role:
The principle function of the Financial Reporting and SOX Analyst is to be responsible for the group’s internal and external financial accounting and reporting requirements and internal control and SOX testing. Singapore is the group headquarter and hence you will get global exposure.
- Preparation of The Group HQ entities quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist in IFRS and PRC GAAP reporting to parent company
- Assist in financial accounting and monthly group consolidation for The Group entities
- Assist in preparation and review of quarterly account reconciliation for HQ entities
- Assist in accounting for container fixed assets, finance lease accounting and Accounts Payable and Receivable processes
- Lead the internal control testing and assessment for C-SOX reporting to The Group board and its parent
- Supervise Monthly reconciliation and review of intercompany balances with other group companies
- Team in shared service centre, Controllership and tax team in Singapore, FP&A & treasury team in London
To succeed in this role, you you must possess ACA or ACCA with more than two years' post qualification experience.
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Preferred knowledge of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior Big 4 audit experience
- Experience working in a multicultural work environment would be an advantage.
This listed company will provide a down to earth environment where everyone will be listened to. If you want to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company that is enabling every individual to put their stamp into the organisation, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi