Junior Finance Analyst
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 25 November 2016
A rapidly expanding company in the hospitality industry is recruiting an experienced Junior Finance Analyst in Singapore to join their team. This is a 6 month contract role, with high potential of conversion, subjected to your performance.
About the Junior Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for handling full sets of accounts.
- Involved in full sets of accounting
- Assist in various month-end closing related work, general ledger journal entries and GST reporting
- Prepare cash flow analysis and other trend review of balance sheet on a daily basis
- Assist with monthly and year-end financial and management reports
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast and yearling budget
To succeed in the Junior Finance Analyst role, you will need to be immediately available with a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy and at least two years' experience in MNCs.
- Prior experience in Hospitality industry is preferred
- Prior working experience in Big 4 will be an advantage
- Self motivated and keen to work in a fast paced environment
They have a unique and compelling culture and the suitable candidate is a dynamic individual who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Exciting career plans awaits this individual.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh