Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager to join a centrally located, high end/luxury retail business has just become available. As it's a small local office, the job scope is varied and allows the incumbent to have autonomy over its tasks.
About the Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager role:
As this is a small office set up, the Accountant will take on the full scope of accounting and administrative tasks for the Singapore office. As the business sell high value items, the volume of transactions is not that high.
- Full set accounting duties
- Financial and statutory reporting
- Responsible for handling the GST and tax filing
- Financial performance analysis
- Responsibile for management reports and budgeting and forecasting
- Administration and HR related tasks (employee medical claims, leave management etc)
To succeed in this Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager role, you should enjoy being part of a small office where you have a more varied job scope.
- Relevant accounting experience
- Flexible worker with the ability to multi-task
- Stable work history / good length of tenure in previous roles
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility of tasks
This is a well established, exclusive luxury goods business headquartered in Europe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you feel you would be well suited to this position, please apply today with your up to date CV.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow