Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A stable and progressive listed company is currently expanding its finance team, and recruiting an accountant. This role will be based in the sizeable head office here in Singapore.
About the Accountant Job:
The Accountant will work within the team to focus on operational accounting, financial, statutory and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting as well as internal controls.
- Review and prepare monthly and year-end financial and management reports for commercial and development properties
- Review of project cost analysis reports and monitoring cashflows of development projects
- Preparation and monitoring of forecasts and budgets
- Monitor and evaluate internal controls and improve efficiency/effectiveness of workflow processes
- Review and submission of GST
- Liaise with the Auditor for year-end statutory financial reporting
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant working experience.
- Degree in Accountancy from local university preferred
- Big 4 audit experience (3-4 years) with experience of auditing real estate / SGX listed companies
This is a continuously growing business that has a very stable team due to the excellent learning opportunities, career progression, and staff benefits that it offers.
If you are looking to work for a very stable, established and expanding business who offers a great learning ground, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow