Salary SGD39000 - SGD42000 per annum
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 21 October 2016
An exciting Assistant Accountant job has just become available at a respected international Industrial company which has for several years managed annual growth exceeding 10 %. The company is located in the East (Paya Lebar/MacPherson MRT).
About the Assistant Accountant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting and finance function for one of our small subsidiaries (AP/AR/GL/cash). You will be reporting to the Regional Financial Controller and will handle full sets of accounts and participate to a ERP system migration.
- Preparation of financial reports in accordance with Group’s Policies & recognised accounting standards and ensure timely closing of monthly accounts
- Prepare monthly management report (e.g. Sales margin analysis, Opex analysis) to the Managing Director
- Processing supplier invoices with and without purchase orders
- Process employee re-imbursements
- Payment processing via internet banking/cheques and bank reconciliation
- Responsible for quarterly GST submission and reconciliation
- GL account reconciliations/Reconciliation of business partner statements
- Month end accruals and journal processing, GL coding and invoice authorisation process
- Resolve dispute invoices with buyers and vendors
- Ensure AR/AP records, processes and procedures are in compliance with internal/external audits and filing requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of information of accounts payable reporting
- Manage and review inter-company reconciliation and confirmation
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the superior
To succeed in the Assistant Accountant role, you must be a team player who is accustomed to high volume and know how to manage the full scope in a dynamic environment. Additionally, you should have accounting skills as well as a motivated and responsible attitude to be a great asset to the team.
- Minimum 4-5 years of accounting experience in a similar capacity
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent
- Prior experience in shared services environment will be highly advantageous
- SAP B1 / MYOB experience will be preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
This international company is expanding across the region. This is a great opportunity to join a well established mid sized company which still have some wide development plans in Asia and that is able to offer career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi