Assistant Finance Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD80000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Lynette Lee (R22110552)
Job Ref 1937580/001
Date posted 19 May 2023singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-19 2023-06-18 accountancy Singapore Pandan Loop SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at a worldwide leader is centred around innovation, quality, and its sustainable business practices.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Finance Controller, the Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the general accounting functions for the company including performing the accounting and finance functions of regional entities.
- Coordinate all accounting aspects including AP, AR and GL for the Singapore account
- Oversee and coordinate month-end closing process including journal entry posting and review of accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset management
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts including weekly cash flow
- Manage sales invoicing and intercompany transactions and prepare daily transactions report for the management
- Reconcile cash accounts on a daily and monthly basis, also ensuring comprehensive and accurate account reconciliations are prepared for all general ledger accounts monthly
- Manage payroll and tax, including but not limited to filing of all required employer and employee tax returns and payments, corporate income taxes, payroll taxes and withholdings, value-added tax and tenement taxes
- Liaise with bankers, external audit firms, and tax agents and various internal stakeholders across the business
- Coach and develop accounting associates in Singapore
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you will need to be detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure. You will also be required to multitask and have strong writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification (ISCA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia, etc.)
- Over five years' relevant experience in a commercial accounting environment with manufacturing experience
- Experience in handling full set of books, cash flow forecast, GST, accounts receivable and payable functions, audit and employee claims
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Microsoft GP Dynamics accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in the application of IFRS to business transactions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Well established with more than a 30-year history, this worldwide leader is centred around innovation, quality, and its sustainable business practices.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and wants to take the next step in your career, this Assistant Finance Manager role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22110552 Lynette Lee
Salary: SGD5300 - SGD6600 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A challenging and exciting Senior Accountant (Six-month Contract) job has become available at a global FMCG company. The Senior Accountant will engage and partner with a diverse group of stakeholders in the company as well as across the globe, both financially and non-financially trained.
Salary: SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023An Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at a leading specialist watch retailer company.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023An exciting Financial Analyst (six-month contract) job has just been made available in an award-winning tech MNC across the global region.
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD54000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 May 2023An Accountant/Senior Accountant job has just become available at a start-up accounting firm.
Salary: SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 May 2023An exciting Treasury Analyst role has just become available at an established professional services firm with over a century of history. You will be playing a critical role in supporting the Treasury Manager and Treasury Director with establishing the APAC Regional Treasury team. There will be opportunities to collaborate with colleagues from across the world and mentorship to further develop your career.