Finance Manager – South East Asia
Salary SGD90000 - SGD110000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1894070/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Finance Manager – South East Asia job has opened up at an established professional services company with a global presence.
About the Finance Manager – South East Asia Role:
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of five staff (directly) and six staff (indirectly), management of the month-end process, review of management reporting and co-ordination of the annual budgeting process.
- Manage and contribute to the preparation of month end accounts and relevant entries to the General Ledger
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Coordinate the preparation of weekly and month end UK reporting requirements
- Produce ad hoc reporting for country management, as well as the Regional CEO and CFO of Asia
- Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of annual budgets across all teams, divisions and countries
- Review of monthly management reporting pack for senior management and review of all monthly tax compliance requirements, including the completion of annual returns
- Manage monthly review of reconciliations completed by the management Accountants for each business unit and provide the financial information required for various regional conferences
- Oversee the provision of financial data for use in prospective clients bids and provide ad hoc forecast modelling based on revised staff headcount, or amended income and costs variables
- Prepare various GAP analysis, client ranking and spend models as required
- Manage system support to the Finance team for Microsoft Dynamics and Finance support to Management and Consultants
To succeed in this Finance Manager – South East Asia role, you will need to be independent and technically competent. In addition to that, you need to possess strong analytical and communication skills to work with various senior stakeholders in the firm and regional team.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- CA qualified, or equivalent
- Degree in Accountancy
- Microsoft Dynamics Product experience is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an established professional services company with a global presence.
If you are an individual who is independent and able to work under tight deadlines, this Finance Manager – South East Asia role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an established machine manufacturing firm with a global presence.
Salary: SGD110000 - SGD135000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Head of Finance job has just become available at a leading educational institution. Reporting directly to the Head of the school, this is a great opportunity for a senior finance professional well versed in compliance in addition to finance.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD105000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at an established real estate company. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an excellent opportunity to be part a dynamic team with great career progression opportunities within the company.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Senior Internal Auditor job has opened up at a long-established company.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD114000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Manager/Senior Manager (Internal Audit) job has just become available at an established port operator and supply chain company. The firm is at the forefront of creating cargo solutions to enable more agile, resilient and sustainable supply chains.