Senior Accounting Manager (Medical Devices Company)
Salary SGD140000 - SGD190000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Gerald Wong (R2095827)
Job Ref 1831570/001
Date posted 08 September 2022singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 140000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Accounting Manager job has just become available at a leading American medical devices company. Reporting to the Head of Finance APAC, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in managing a large team.
About the Senior Accounting Manager (Medical Devices Company) Role:
In this regional role, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting systems in APAC. You will execute projects in areas such as reviewing new accounting policies or procedures, and manage the shared service function.
- Managing the APAC Shared Service team, including headcount in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and the Payroll departments
- Authorising the implementation of accounting policies and operational procedures
- Improving the efficiency for new customer set up, invoicing, cash collections and credit limit setting
- Overseeing the shared service operations for accuracy in accordance with the internal controls and audit of the company
- Overseeing the regional payroll processing through external partners
- Business partnering with senior management to develop and execute the company strategy
To succeed in the Senior Accounting Manager (Medical Devices Company) role, you must have a strong background in a shared services environment, the ability to work in cross functional teams, and be confident to collaborate with teammates internationally.
- Qualified accountant with at least 12 years of accounting experience
- Experienced in managing a large team
- Strong understanding of local accounting guidelines and US GAAP
- Great verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Organised, detailed and results oriented to meet critical deadlines
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
This is an American medical devices company that operates in over 100 countries and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this Senior Accounting Manager (Medical Devices Company) job could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply below today or contact me to explore this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2095827 Gerald Wong