Finance Manager APAC
Salary SGD90000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1832300/001
Date posted 27 July 2022singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-27 2022-08-26 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 90000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Finance Manager APAC job has become available at a global packaging and automated paper packing solutions provider.
About the Finance Manager APAC Role:
The Finance Manager APAC will be responsible for the financial management and reporting activities of the APAC organisation with the opportunity to develop a young finance team and eventually manage the full spectrum of accounting and finance activities. This role will also act as a business partner to APAC leadership including managing new initiatives/projects, constructing business cases with detailed financial models and insights to risks and opportunities.
- Oversee and manage all financial aspects of the APAC organisation
- Construct business cases and advise APAC leadership on potential risks, mitigation, and long-term strategic growth plans
- Support EMEA finance team in month-end closing activities pertaining to APAC entities, and the generation of timely, accurate financial statements, reports and reconciliations
- Analyse historical results, explain changes in performances and suggest improvements
- Review year-end statutory and tax reports of APAC entities
- Be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes
- Develop, monitor, review and improve financial and non-financial KPIs
- Manage ongoing projects together with the Managing Director APAC
- Drive cross-functional and cross-regional, process improvement initiatives
- Manage external tax, accounting, and supply chain relationships
- Enhance internal controls and SOX compliance together with Chief of Internal Audit
- Partner with department managers to drive department expenses discipline
- Support ad hoc analyses on M&A, capital investments, pricing decisions, contract negotiations
To succeed in Finance Manager APAC role, you will need to be an independent and resourceful individual with an analytical mindset to make sound judgement and decisions for the business. You will also need to possess strong communication skills to interact across functions and cultures, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, and/or equivalent accounting professional qualifications
- Minimum of three years of managerial/supervisory experience in a manufacturing MNC. Plant control and/or cost accounting experience is a plus
- Working experience with SAP, (key-user) implementation experience is a plus
- Proficient in US GAAP and IFRS, ideally with SOX experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Power BI, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to translate business requirements into relevant analysis and financial models
- Good command of English, Chinese and/or Bahasa Melayu
Headquartered in the US, this global brand has a 50-year history and takes great importance in innovation, sustainability and service, with their people being the heart of it all.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Manager APAC role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 August 2022A newly created Analytics Project Manager (Finance) job has been made available in one of the fastest growing US MNCs in the retail industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 July 2022An exciting Finance Manager job opportunity has just become available at an award-winning global investment brokerage firm in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting FP&A Analyst – Asia and China job has just become available at a leading wine and spirits company. Reporting to the Finance Director - Asia, this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to advance their career.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 July 2022An exciting Internal Audit Senior job has just become available, reporting to the Head of Audit APAC, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in internal audit.