Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1813900/001
Date posted 08 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-16 2022-07-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Finance Manager job has become available at a well-established American manufacturing corporation.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible in the accounting and finance operations to ensure transactions and required financial reporting is performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage and supervise daily accounting operations including accounting period-end close activities
- Prepare financial reports, accounts, variances, commentaries, and financial statements in an accurate and timely manner
- Be responsible for year-end statutory accounting consolidation and financial reporting per local GAAP
- Ensure the alignment of accounting process with GAAP and prevailing standards and legislations
- Maintain internal controls and uphold compliances as per standards, policies and procedures
- Lead and manage financial audits including liaison with auditors on audit data, variances, findings
- Analyse, complete and file tax returns in collaboration with tax agents
- Guide and manage a team of financial analysts and shared services in conformance to prevailing accounting standards (US and local GAAP), company policies and procedures
- Maintain close communications with internal and external stakeholders including cross-functional teams on end-to-end business processes and operations
- Support special projects as and when required
To succeed in this role, you will need to be task-oriented and meticulous with strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Degree in accounting or finance and/or equivalent accounting professional qualifications
- More than seven to eight years’ experience in US listed multinational and matrix organisations
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and proven relevant work experience in US GAAP, SOX, Singapore FRS and tax regulations
- Proficient knowledge and end-user experience in SAP and Excel
- Relevant regional work experience
- Supervisory and management experience of a sizeable team of both internal accounting and shared services teams
- Experienced in working across functions and cultures with overseas entities
Founded in the 19th century with more than 180 years of history, this global brand has been the leader in the sector and takes great importance in innovation, sustainability and giving back to the community
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Manager role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Manager job opportunity has just become available at an award-winning global investment brokerage firm in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Regional Finance Manager job has just become available at a leading multinational life sciences company. Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a great opportunity for a qualified finance professional experienced in the full spectrum of finance.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting FP&A Manager (M&A) job has just become available at a leading IT services company. Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in FP&A with M&A experience.
Salary: SGD78000 - SGD104000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Accountant job has just become available at a leading energy MNC. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 June 2022An exciting Accounting Manager job has just become available at a fast-growing multinational blockchain company. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced accounting professional interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency to advance their career in a high growth company.