Assistant Finance Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1813490/001
Date posted 08 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-16 2022-07-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 60000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, the Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the general accounting functions for the company including performing the accounting and finance functions of regional entities.
- Coordinating all accounting aspects including AP, AR and GL for the Singapore account
- Oversee and coordinate month-end closing process including journal entry posting and review of accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset management
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts including weekly cash flow
- Manage sales invoicing and intercompany transactions and prepare daily transactions report for the management
- Reconcile cash accounts on a daily and monthly basis, also ensuring comprehensive and accurate account reconciliations are prepared for all general ledger accounts monthly
- Manage payroll and tax, including but not limited to filing of all required employer and employee tax returns and payments, corporate income taxes, payroll taxes and withholdings, value-added tax and tenement taxes
- Liaison with bankers, external audit firms, and tax agents and various internal stakeholders across the business
- Coaching and developing accounting associates in Singapore
- Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager and Management on day-to-day operations as needed
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you will need to be detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure. You will also be required to multitask and have strong writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification (ISCA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia, etc.)
- Over seven years' relevant experience in a commercial accounting environment
- Experience in handling full set of books, cash flow forecast, GST, accounts receivable and payable functions, audit and employee claims
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Microsoft GP Dynamics accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in the application of IFRS to business transactions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Well established with more than a 30-year history, this worldwide leader is centred around innovation, quality, and its sustainable business practices.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Assistant Finance Manager role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager (Shipping Company) job has just become available at a global shipping company. Reporting directly to the Assistant GM and working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, this is a great opportunity for a finance professional experienced in financial analysis and business partnering. The successful candidate will eventually be posted to China for an overseas assignment on an expatriate arrangement.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD84500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at the regional headquarters of this consumer electronics company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 June 2022A leading international energy and petroleum company is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Finance Manager (two-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are innovative and demonstrate conviction and influence, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
Salary: SGD68000 - SGD87000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading US sportswear MNC is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Credit Analyst job. If you have the required credit analytical experience and have a can-do attitude, this job opportunity is ideal for you.