Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Finance Manager role has just arisen at a fast growing pharmaceutical business in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Finance Director, you will be part of the high performing local leadership team.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing accounting, treasury and FP&A support in the region through close partnerships with the Commercial GM and key stakeholders within APAC and HQ.
- Act as a finance partner and oversee the entire accounting function which includes leading and managing the month-end closing and reporting on a timely basis according to given deadlines
- Track and ensure compliance on all local taxation, audit and statutory reporting
- Manage treasury matters which includes cash flow, management of balance sheet and driving polices
- In charge of payroll, liaising with outsourced providers and supervision of a small team
- Support the commercial FM and local leadership team to drive analysis for monthly business reviews and financial presentations, as well as forecasting and budgeting for local and regional markets through various sales channels
- Key subject matter expert for Oracle
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
The successful Finance Manager will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals across division as well as manage a young and dynamic team.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Prior supervisory or people management experience leading a team of 3 - 5 people
- ERP systems knowledge with Oracle preferred as it is the main system being utilised
- Demonstrated success in partnering with senior commercial stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience working in a US MNC with US GAAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- At least five years' relevant working experience
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong