Finance Manager (Costing)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Finance Manager role has just arisen at a multinational pharmaceutical plant based in Singapore. Reporting to the financial controller, you will be a part of a technically strong and driven team.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing costing and management reporting support for the plant through close partnerships with the internal stakeholders based there as well as with regional and corporate headquarters.
- Act as a finance partner to internal stakeholders and reviewing of costing data to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Work closely with operations and driving compliance with statutory requirements and US GAAP
- Liaising with auditors and across divisions to gather information required for audit
- Establishing of financial closing deadlines and schedules as well as account reconciliation and driving of internal controls
- Establishing of SOPs to drive compliance to policies and SOX as well as corporate
- Business planning and financial analysis support for long term plans, operations plan and annual/quarterly budgets and forecasts as well as new product/process analysis
- Partner with functional leads to track financial performance, key metrics and tracking of KPI
- Supervising a small team and provide guidance and support to staff to assist in career development
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
- Lead the sales consolidation for key planning cycles such as LRP, profit plan and quarterly reviews
The successful Finance Manager will need to have the ability to lead and manage senior internal stakeholders as well as lead and motivate your staff.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least seven years' experience, with regional or country specific costing experience. Manufacturing plant experience would be an added advantage
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Prior people management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong