Finance Manager - Oil & Gas
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
The largest fuel buyer/seller of jet fuel in APAC is looking for a Finance Manager to join their CBD office.
About the Finance Manager role:
You will report to the Sr. Finance Director Regional and the Singapore Business Head. This role has an Accountant as direct report and will focus on Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Business Cases.
- Preparation and review of month end reports, including variance analysis of Profit and loss and revenue stream reports
- Review and ensure all month end closing reports are submitted on timely manner and all intercompany balances are properly reconciled
- Review and ensure the accounting practices and policies are in accordance to IFRS and Group accounting policies
- Review and ensure balance sheet schedules are submitted timely. Review and ensure cashflow forecasts are submitted timely
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax agents and other professional advisors for statutory compliance. Assist in the management and maintenance of robust internal controls and processes
- Prepare and review GST and Corporate Tax to be submitted to IRAS every quarter
- Preparation of annual budgets and ensure Freight income are correctly recorded and reconciled every month
- Review of Bank reconciliation every month and prepare and submit all Quarter/Year-end Group reporting
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you must have minimum five years of relevant accounting experience.
- University graduate major in Accounting
- Ability to work under constant deadlines and able to handle multiple duties
- SAP FI and Hyperion reporting preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
- Able to handle full set of accounts
The successful Finance Manager will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are a talented and focus finance professional looking for the next opportunity to bring your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga