Salary SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 8000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Finance Manager job has just arisen at a well-established FMCG business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Global Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high potential regional team.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A and commercial support in the region through close partnership with the Market Directors and key stakeholders from the headquarters in the US.
- Act as a finance partner to provide financial support to the local and overseas market stakeholders on all aspects of the business looking after financial forecasting, P&L management, variance, profitability analysis, pricing and compliance and cashflow support
- Annual and strategic long-term plans on all bands building the brand P&L as well as driving ROI/Payback analysis, tracking of distributors and investment making decisions by the business
- Lead the monthly financial forecasting and FP/A process and supporting marketing and sales initiatives on business case scenarios across multiple brands
- Manging and reviewing A&P claims from distributors and supporting on category and competitor analytics.
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
The successful Finance Manager will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals across the region.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least seven years' experience, with regional or country specific FP&A experience with the ability to communicate in both English and Mandarin due to the nature of the role which has to handle China markets
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, independent, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which is looking to expand their footprint into Asia and is a established player in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong