Senior Finance Manager
Salary SGD108000 - SGD132000 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-12 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Senior Finance Manager, Finance and Accounting job has just arisen at one of the established hospitality group.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Finance Manager’s role is one of a strategic business partner to associates of all levels by providing leadership, supervision and development opportunities to Accountants. The focus is to lead a team in controllership functions across the full spectrum of business lines, in particular leading and managing the month-end close process and balance sheet management process under a strong internal control environment. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing all statutory/compliance reporting under his/her responsibility area.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciling items are researched and cleared within the next period
- Provide appropriate support and back up to other Controllership teams as the business requires
- Coordinate funding requirements with Corporate Treasury and other Controllership teams to ensure optimal use of cash
- Ensure timely settlement of inter-company balances including paper settlement
- Review and approve Accounts Payable transactions
- Oversee APAC’s internal controls and compliance, review and update SOX process flows
- Manage completion of statutory audits, tax filings and other compliance matters for assigned entities within timeline
- Ensure clear reconciliation and documentation between management accounts (US GAAP) and local statutory accounts
- Work with Global Tax team on the tax reporting pack and transfer pricing studies
- Develop subordinates by, among other things, regularly sharing best practices, technical knowledge and business concepts
- Provide strong support to organizational and business growth by properly planning assignments and allocating resources appropriately
- Work with associates to identify barriers to success and develop action plans to overcome them; introduce new ideas and concepts to associates to stimulate positive performance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have solid accounting background, team management skills and experience working with an US MNC and US GAAP.
- Degree in Accountancy, CPA qualified
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, prior Big 4 experience is preferred
- Minimum five years of experience managing teams
- Experience in US MNC and US GAAP
- Strong business integrity and holds sensitive information in confidence
- Understands and possesses the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
The successful Senior Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused accounting professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei