Financial Accounting and Reporting, Senior Manager
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Finance Manager, Financial Accounting and Reporting job has just been made available at one of the fastest growing Real Estate firm, based in Singapore.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Controller, you will oversee the regional monthly accounting close process and prepare management reporting packages to the HQ.
- Coordinate with regional operations and finance teams in developing monthly expense and construction accurals, identifying and communicating to HQ regarding nonstandard contracts, tracking inventory movements, reconciling VAT accounts, and reviewing landlord charges
- Oversee local back reconciliation process for accounts held with the region
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are met timely and accurately across a rapidly growing number of international operating locations and closely monitor the status of each project
- Support external service providers in converting from US GAAP to local GAAP and compiling local GAAP financial statements. Assist with the review of statutory financial statements and the processing of work drafts
- Act as key point of contact for all local statutory reporting and any required audit, completing audits through preparation of work papers, information gathering, data analysis and fielding questions from local auditors
- Ensure internal controls and processes are operating consistently with standards set by HQ
- Lead weekly update meetings on current status of ongoing projects
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX Compliance and IFRS and excellent communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA qualified
- At least eight years of experience in accounting and reporting
- Prior Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX compliance and IFRS is a must
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Learn and adapt quickly in a fast changing environment
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple deadlines and respond quickly to management requests
You will be joining a dynamic business whose expertise has made them one of the most exciting Real Estate firm.
If you are a self starter, willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to deliver a world-class accounting and reporting function for a fast growing organisation, this Senior Finance Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei