Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Finance Manager job has just arisen at a well-established FMCG business based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC VP of Finance, you will be part of a high-potential regional team.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this business and operations critical role, you will be responsible for providing accounting and financial reporting support in the SEA region through close partnerships with stakeholders in operations, corporate and the headquarters in US.
- Preparation of financial statements for company and group for year-end audit
- Compliance of SOP for outlets and improvement of accounting controls and procedures
- Monitoring of cashflow and capital expenditure and preparation of budget and forecasts
- Ensuring timely month end closing and review of monthly management report by the team
- Consolidation of multiple books within the region as well as creating, updating and maintaining year end reporting packages to the group
- Provide guidance to the accounting team
The successful Finance Manager will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professional as well as manage a team.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least five to seven years' experience, with prior people management skills managing a team
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience working in a multi chain or FMCG industry will be an added advantage
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong