Finance Manager (Group Reporting)
Salary SGD91000 - SGD104000 per annum + Attractive variable bonus
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Finance Manager (Group Reporting) job has just arisen at a leading engineering company based in Singapore. The company has an international network of companies spanning across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and projects in more than 20 countries worldwide.
About the Finance Manager (Group Reporting) role:
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller based in Singapore, you will manage a team of one to two staff. Your key responsibilities include managing the full spectrum of group financial activities including statutory audit, tax compliance, planning and tax risk management, budget and forecasting, group consolidation and reporting and supporting ad-hoc projects assigned by the Group Financial Controller.
- Review and analyse group and subsidiaries' monthly financial performances and key performance indicators
- Support Senior Management in financial risk management activities throughout the group
- Ensure high-quality, useful, relevant and timely group reports for decision making, headquarter submissions and statutory submissions
- Consolidate and review group monthly management reports
- Advise and support subsidiaries' Finance Managers in resolving accounting and audit issues
- Liaise extensively with the auditor and ensuring the group's annual financial statement is in compliance with FRS and reported timely to headquarters and board of directors
- Prepare and respond to all accounting and tax queries raise by the headquarters
- Formulate and implement group's accounting and reporting policies and procedures to meet the group’s statutory, head office requirements and corporate governance directives
- Champion new FRS roll out within the group
- Supervise and implement JSOX roll-out for subsidiaries
- Working with tax consultant from various countries for the resolution of tax issues.
- Provide tax advice and planning to project team for projects from various countries
- Support various countries Finance Manager/Officer in managing tax risks and tax compliance
- Ensure transfer pricing compliance for the group
- Manage, motivate, provide supervision and guidance to the direct reports
- Automation of group financial reporting process to improve the efficiency of reporting
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Group Reporting) position, you need to show stability in your career history and be technically competent with group reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in finance and accountancy or CPA equivalent
- At least 12 years' finance experience, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Competent in FRS, consolidation, business combination restructuring, tax risk management and transfer pricing are a must
- Experience managing the reporting of a group of subsidiaries is a must
- Experience working in engineering and project management field would be advantageous
- Strong business acumen and ability to gain knowledge across business functions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate financial information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Able to work in Jurong area
This organisation is a leading player in the engineering industry. It is an established and profitable company with a stable work environment offering great career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and have a can-do attitude, this Finance Manager (Group Reporting) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei