Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 11 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Finance Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading fintech company currently undergoing Series C funding.
About the Finance Manager role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for supervising the financial operations of the organisation in Singapore. You will be partnering key stakeholders to expand the business, including interacting with venture capital firms and private equity firms.
- Overseeing end-to-end finance and accounting functions
- Being responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the organisation on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensuring proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Assisting the Regional CFO with audits and group reporting
- Managing the internal controls for the company
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance
To be successful in this Finance Manager role, you should be passionate about and knowledgeable of the fintech industry. You should have worked in a start-up and/or fast-paced environment with demonstrated strong supervisory skill sets. You should also be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Qualified Accountant i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA, etc.
- At least seven years' experience with at least three years' experience in a managerial role
- Experience working in an audit firm is preferred
- Experience working in a fintech industry will be an added advantage
- Comfortable working in a multinational and fast-paced environment
This organisation is one of Asia's fastest-growing fintech companies. It has a double-digit revenue growth in the region and is funded by some of biggest global investors. Currently present in seven countries, the company is now setting up a subsidiary company in Singapore to take business growth to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Finance Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.