Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager
Salary SGD91000 - SGD97500 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 01 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager role has arisen at a well-respected consumer goods business in Singapore.
About the Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for preparing monthly management reports and providing meaningful analysis to the stakeholders. You will also be responsible for forecast / latest estimates / annual budgets for the regional office, coordinating submission across various business units.
- Coordinate with the financial accounting team and external auditors on financial statements and accounting issues
- Prepare monthly management reports and provide meaningful analysis to the stakeholders
- Responsible for forecast/latest estimate/annual budgets for the regional office, coordinating submission across various business units
- Create, implement and maintain the accounting policy and procedures to improve clarity and consistency, and comply with the internal audit procedures
- Liaise with the group tax and tax agent to prepare local corporate tax
- Participate in other projects as required
- Perform continuous assessment of current policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Provide guidance to the team
To succeed in the Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager job, you will need to have a hands-on approach and be able to work cooperatively across different business units.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA with at least two to three years' experience within a Big 4 accounting firm, and at least three years' commercial experience on the full set of accounting
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Experience working in the fast-moving consumer goods industry will be preferred
- Team management experience
This is a global consumer goods business that is growing rapidly in the region. The culture is cohesive and warm, and the firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are motivated and have a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh