Salary SGD72000 - SGD96000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 10 March 2017
A listed company on the Shanghai Stock Exchange is recruiting a Finance Manager to oversee the new joint venture in Singapore. The new business will be focused on commodities trading as well as international charter business. It is an exciting joint venture with one of the largest ship owners in Southeast Asia.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the GM based in China, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the company financial operations.
- Oversee daily accounting and finance activities for the company, including reviewing of accounting transactions, maintenance of financial ledgers, financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, trade financing, audit and taxation matters
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, providing detailed analysis and commentaries for the management's review
- Work closely with various banks regarding trade financing matters relating to letter of credits, bank facilities usage, negotiation of interest rates, etc.
- Review and develop financial policies, accounting procedures, internal controls and business processes
- Provide financial analysis and perform feasibility studies on commercial initiatives to support business decision making
To succeed in the Finance Manager role, you will need to have hands-on accounting and trade financing experience and excellent communication skills with the management.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent. CPA, CA will be an advantage
- More than three years' progressive accounting/finance working experience in commodities trading industry and at least one year' experience in handling full set of accounts
- Must be able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with mandarin speaking management based in China
The client is in the start up phase with no finance operations or headcount based in Singapore.
If you are keen to assist in the development of this company and have a strong inclination to a start up environment, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh