Salary SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 20 January 2017
A leading international bank is seeking a Finance Manger to join their growing Singapore Wealth Management business.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role as Finance Manager, your key responsibility will be to manage and effectively maintain accurate financial control and reporting of the business, ensuring integrity of balance sheet and income statement through account reconciliations.
- Daily system reconciliations (sub-ledger to main ledger reconciliations)
- Daily monitoring and clearing of suspense accounts
- Responsible for month-end financial accounting activities inclusive HO reporting as well as intercompany recharges, reconciliations and settlements
- Preparation for bonus accruals, bonus reconciliation and prepayments reconciliations
- Deliver monthly PL reporting and commentary to assist management in their understanding of PL analysis
- Responsible for balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations including SOX sign off
- Manage the creation of static data for the various sub-ledgers
- Assist in the implementation of Finance projects that deliver process efficiency and enhanced controls
- Change management to financial control to support the new business initiatives
- Assist with internal and external audits
To succeed in this role, you will need to have knowledge of financial reporting and accounting process.
- Professional accounting qualification
- Substantial experience in banking/financial industry
- Prior experience in external audit an advantage
- Ability to quickly understand the various complex financial reporting systems in order to streamline the information gathering processes
- Strong organisational skills and deadline-oriented
- Independent thinker, able to voice opinions and present arguments of building sustainable working relationships with peers in the organisation
- An eye for detail and accuracy with strong and analytical capability
This is a well renowned global bank offering excellent training, benefits and opportunities for career progression. If you are driven and ambitious, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity as a Finance Manager.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696 Liam Thomson