Finance Manager, Consolidation
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Competitive Package
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 18 November 2016
A leading international company in the real estate industry is seeking a high-calibre Finance Manager, Consolidation in Singapore to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit. You will have the overall responsibility of finance controllership and the business partnering function for a 3 months contract.
About the Finance Manager, Consolidation role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the activities of the finance team.
- Prepare month-end closing for corporate entities within APAC region
- Submit monthly reports to the consolidations team
- Prepare the group consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Group requirements
- Preparation of annual budget, forecasts including analysis of variances between actual/forecast and budget
- Work closely with different business units to understand the drivers of performance and variances, challenge decisions, set financial targets and provide sound financial commentary
To succeed in this Finance Manager, Consolidation role, you must be immediately available and possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy or an equivalent qualification in accountancy (ACCA, CPA, CA).
- Minimum 5 years' experience of relevant experience in consolidation
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and its application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This prestigious company is very well established and have been in operation for many years. They currently have a presence in over 70 countries.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh