Accountant / Finance Manager
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 14 November 2016
An attractive new Accountant / Finance Manager role has arisen at an international law firm based in Central Singapore. The Accountant / Finance Manager will be a sole contributor and will take on full responsibility for the finance function for the Singapore operations.
About the Accountant / Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Accounting in the UK, the Accountant / Finance Manager will take on the full spectrum of accounting and finance duties for the Singapore office.
- Handle the full sets of accounts and month-end closing
- Manage all aspects of client billing and working closely with fee earners with regards to outstanding payments
- Manage reporting and analysis
- Liaise with head office finance team
- Manage cash flow and any internal funds transfers
- Budget control and variance analysis
- Payroll and CPF contributions as well as expenses claims and vendor payments
- Quarterly GST filing and annual tax returns
- Annual audit coordination and filing of accounts with ACRA
- Statutory surveys and reports
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess CPA/ACCA certification and a degree in Accountancy.
- Prior experience within a law firmis essential
- Willingness to be an all rounder
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Good sense of humour and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent, self-sufficient, and resourceful Accountant, looking for an enjoyable and flexible working environment.
If you are familiar with working in the legal sector, then please apply with your updated CV today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow